Terms and Conditions:
By accessing the website at https://acciojob.com , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AccioJob website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AccioJob's website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AccioJob at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Disclaimer 1. The materials on AccioJob's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. AccioJob makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 2. Further, AccioJob does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AccioJob or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AccioJob's website, even if AccioJob or an AccioJob authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on AccioJob's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AccioJob does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. AccioJob may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However AccioJob does not make any commitment to update the materials.
AccioJob has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AccioJob of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
AccioJob may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
AccioJob may use the information submitted by you to respond to any queries raised by you pursuant to your use and access to the Website. We may also use this information to send you e-mails, Whatsapp messages, calls and SMS for administrative and marketing purposes, through its servers and systems; or through third party e-mails, Whatsapp messages, calls and SMS service providers.
Users can unsubscribe/opt-out from our communications sent on e-mails, Whatsapp messages, calls and SMS anytime: Please email us at [email protected] to unsubscribe from e-mails, Whatsapp messages, calls and SMS; User can also unsubscribe from emails, by clicking the "Unsubscribe URL" mentioned in the footer of the emails.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
For our Beginner, Intermediate and Data Analytics Programs:
- Booking amount for the seat is non-refundable.
- Full Payments once made by the student are non-refundable.
- Loans once issued by AccioJob’s NBFC partners to the student cannot be cancelled, paused, stopped or refunded.
- For exceptional cases, please mail the details of the case to [email protected] and CC [email protected]
Attached is the Money Back Guarantee Policy and Income Share Agreement which will be followed by the student and AccioJob on joining the AccioJob program.